1. Create a Vault
create an Obsidian vault. Call it Life Shelf, Ultimate Vision, or something else you like.
2. Create Ultimate Vision File
Create a file inside the vault and name it Ultimate Vision. This will be the main file that will hold everything together.
Copy and paste this text to your ultimate vision file:
# ULTIMATE VISION This is my Ultimate Vision for my 8 areas life that I will achieve before the **age (what age will you achieve everything)** the year (what year will you achieve everything). --- ## 8 areas of life whenever you read your visions imagine it as if it's you right now. 1. 🕸️👨💻 [[aol career]] 2. 💵💹 [[aol finance]] 3. 🐟✋ [[aol spiritualAndValues]] 4. 🧠🙂 [[aol mindAndEmotions]] 5. 💪🧑⚕️ [[aol physicalBody]] 6. 👧💍 [[aol relationship]] 7. 🤣🎉 [[aol friendsAndFun]] 8. 👨👩👧👦👨👩👧👦 [[aol family]] ## Purpose - you can write life quotes that are most important to you. - or your own reason why you want to make your life worth it.
3. Create Year File
Create a file named the current year, like now will be “2022”. In that file, we will give it a title and description of who you will be at the end of the year, then we will write goals you will try to achieve this year.
Copy and paste this example to that file and just change it to be your own:
# 2022 Mentally Stable I learned that mental health is one of the most important factor in life and it is the foundation of how well you will do in life in terms of happiness, overall health, relationships, confidence, and career success. By the end of this year I am confident in my abilities, my speaking skills, what I value, and who I am as a whole. I have car, girlfriend, and financially stable ready to take the next step in life which is real adulthood. --- ![[2022 Goals]]
3b. Create Year Goals
4. Create Month File
create a file named the month for example “June”.
# Month - you are? **After this month, I** write description and write what you will be as a person after you finish this month. ## Habit - (time) - write a routine for this time frame - (opportunity) - write what to do when this opportunity happens ![[(Year) Goals#Current missions]] ![[(Month) Tasks]] ---
- create a file named the month
- give that year a title and description of who you will be at the end of the month. example:
- pick one goal from year file to focus on achieving this month and write it on this file.
- one goal only for a higher chance of success and less distraction. Unless your really confident then have 2 or 3.
- write tasks that will help you achieve that goal.
- write daily or weekly habit that will have achieve that goal.
5. Write Daily Journal on the Month File
- at the end of the day write journal updates of your progress.
- on top, write how you feel
- write your journal
- back on top: write which area of life this journal is about and other tags